Webtoons!

The place to talk about web comics, web serials, fanfiction, and any other kind of stories posted on the internet.
Forum rules
Tag your spoilers!
Bee

Re: Webtoons!

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Wed 14 Dec, 2022, 9:39 pm

I do, yeah

tbh the binge reading sessions are exclusively when J is away on a trip and I don't have any cues telling me "go to sleep now" so i'm reading a new webcomic and suddenly it's 3am,,,

i gave myself a rule i'm not allowed to start new comics at bedtime, now, lmao
Lmao yeah I meant the bulk of the tablet is an extra obstacle, and super effective! 🤣

It doesn’t work with other types of comics, though. Something about that never ending scrolling gets really annoying really quick
and
The Society for Evasionary Action in Literature (and Jesus)

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Post by InspectorCaracal »

Bee wrote:
Wed 14 Dec, 2022, 9:46 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:

I do, yeah

tbh the binge reading sessions are exclusively when J is away on a trip and I don't have any cues telling me "go to sleep now" so i'm reading a new webcomic and suddenly it's 3am,,,

Lmao yeah I meant the bulk of the tablet is an extra obstacle, and super effective! 🤣

It doesn’t work with other types of comics, though. Something about that never ending scrolling gets really annoying really quick
i bet it's because you have to scroll it further on a bigger screen, so you literally have to do more movement for the same amount of content

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always bad at computers.

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Wed 14 Dec, 2022, 10:11 pm
Bee wrote:
Wed 14 Dec, 2022, 9:46 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:

I do, yeah

i bet it's because you have to scroll it further on a bigger screen, so you literally have to do more movement for the same amount of content
And not all content works as well on a bigger screen, too

Maybe I should get the app back on my phone to catch up on some series? Hmmmmmmmm
and

QUIRKS.CPP

Bee

Post by Bee »

Done

Now off to bed before I accidentally binge read something l o l
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

i don't feel like having just shy of 4k episodes is a lot anymore... this person has TWENTY TWO THOUSAND

InspectorCaracal

lol I ALMOST got back to being able to read For My Derelict Favorite each week for free again but then webtoon was like "you have a free coin expiring!" and I was like okay I'll fast pass the next episode I haven't read and now I've gotten them all,,,,

InspectorCaracal

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2023, 7:16 pm
lol I ALMOST got back to being able to read For My Derelict Favorite each week for free again but then webtoon was like "you have a free coin expiring!" and I was like okay I'll fast pass the next episode I haven't read and now I've gotten them all,,,,
it's such a fun/cute/emotionally engaging comic for us and they're so good at making each episode end on a cliffhanger you just HAVE to know what happens next..... AND CAEL IS SO PRETTY..... :sob: beautiful boys suffering emotionally is my weakness

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2023, 8:46 pm
it's such a fun/cute/emotionally engaging comic for us and they're so good at making each episode end on a cliffhanger you just HAVE to know what happens next..... AND CAEL IS SO PRETTY..... :sob: beautiful boys suffering emotionally is my weakness
Augh FINE
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Bee wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2023, 11:43 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:
Augh FINE
ngl i drift in and out of a lot of webtoons but THAT ONE HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN

i'm pretty sure it's the only one that i've ever gone back and reread any of it and i like, never fast pass, but i've probably put at least $15 into that one comic so far alone lmao

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2023, 11:45 pm
Bee wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2023, 11:43 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:
Augh FINE
ngl i drift in and out of a lot of webtoons but THAT ONE HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN

i'm pretty sure it's the only one that i've ever gone back and reread any of it and i like, never fast pass, but i've probably put at least $15 into that one comic so far alone lmao
Oh wow
I'm downloading it now!
and

QUIRKS.CPP