Re: What games are you playing?

Post by corvabird »

senbonzakura wrote:
Fri 30 Sep, 2022, 4:12 pm
corvabird wrote:
Fri 30 Sep, 2022, 8:23 am
senbonzakura wrote:
Thu 29 Sep, 2022, 5:10 pm

ah! i read some things that indicated they did, but my testing last night would confirm what you said

...which means it'll be very difficult for me to play at night, actually. <.<
I have the same problem except for day!

Also there are some events that only happen on certain days of the week as well as events that only happen at certain times, so there are big advantages to playing at different times and days when you get the chance. Folk have requested some variation across servers there to make the game more accessible but I don't think that's planned to be implemented yet.
oh yeah I know that part! i'm actually deliberately avoiding looking up when and where things happen because i kind of like the feel of just wandering around and happening to be in town when XYZ is happening rather than deliberately seeking things out

but staying up past midnight to see nighttime is a bit much lmao
Night continues into morning if that would be useful to you? Like if it's not night until midnight for you, it's probably night until 12pm the next day. :/ realise that might not be easier.

And yeah I've been trying not to find out too many events. So many of the rare events are just completely magical and I don't want to be spoiled!
Boo!

skysailor

Post by skysailor »

Lately been playing Wandering Village (Veo's fault) and finding it far more relaxing than other civilization builder games? Melikes.

Post-apoc (massive plant/fungi infestation poisoning the air) civ builder where you are building your civilization on top of a wandering dinosaur, which you can learn to interact with in various ways.

Tho my notion of "playing" today was writing up feedback/corrections on the game manual XD. (It's Early Access, so they're actively seeking feedback.)

corvabird

Post by corvabird »

skysailor wrote:
Mon 17 Oct, 2022, 6:45 pm
Lately been playing Wandering Village (Veo's fault) and finding it far more relaxing than other civilization builder games? Melikes.
I have been finding it far more stressful but I think that's becuase I care a lot more about my village and Onbu than I do about my civilisations in other games XD

I started playing Pony Island for my stream yesterday as a special Halloween thing, knowing very little about it going in. It's such a weird and meta puzzle (ish??) game. Think I might continue on my own to see where the story goes!

Also I'm really into Roadwarden right now, a text-based adventure with some graphics as well. Really great atmosphere and mechanics so far (though the bad dialogue structure is driving me up a wall). I want to start an off-stream run of it once I've got far enough on stream. ^_^
Boo!

Anke

Post by Anke »

Pokemon Sleep. Which is probably not a good idea because it's clearly designed to encourage spending money on items. But cute!