What have you been listening to recently?

Talk about whatever!
InspectorCaracal

Re: What have you been listening to recently?

Post by InspectorCaracal »

I've started listening to my iPod library again because the spotify playlist i've been meticulously building over the past two months is beyond my grasp until I get a new wifi adapter. Clearly a sign I need to start buying music again. >.>

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always bad at computers.

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Sat 27 Feb, 2021, 2:54 am
I've started listening to my iPod library again because the spotify playlist i've been meticulously building over the past two months is beyond my grasp until I get a new wifi adapter. Clearly a sign I need to start buying music again. >.>
Lmao

I’ve been using my iPod more often too but I think I’m no longer into most of the stuff I have there I should probably start looking into buying music again, it’s been a while and I can’t rip my cds anymore ;____;

I wish most anime music were actually available for purchase here too :/
and
The Society for Evasionary Action in Literature (and Jesus)

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Bee wrote:
Sat 27 Feb, 2021, 1:53 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:
Lmao

I’ve been using my iPod more often too but I think I’m no longer into most of the stuff I have there I should probably start looking into buying music again, it’s been a while and I can’t rip my cds anymore ;____;

I wish most anime music were actually available for purchase here too :/
I mean... yeah, same, but, *gestures vaguely*

Bee

Post by Bee »

TFW posting on the public thread lmfao
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Bee wrote:
Sat 27 Feb, 2021, 8:58 pm
Hey now lmao

I shall have you know that my twenty year old YuGiOh CD is my most treasured possession. It's legitimately the first CD I pulled to MP3s and I still own it

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Sat 27 Feb, 2021, 9:36 pm
Bee wrote:
Sat 27 Feb, 2021, 8:58 pm
Hey now lmao

I shall have you know that my twenty year old YuGiOh CD is my most treasured possession. It's legitimately the first CD I pulled to MP3s and I still own it
Sometimes you’re too cute for words man
and

QUIRKS.CPP

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Okay so I've been thinking about this again and actually... a lot of what I listen is available for purchase at really good prices?? On iTunes, even. I guess streaming really did change the industry, lol

Anime music is trickier because sometimes all the info is in Japanese, sometimes it's partially in English, sometimes it's all romanized and/or translated into English. But I can actually buy anime music now!!!
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Bee wrote:
Tue 02 Mar, 2021, 6:47 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:
Okay so I've been thinking about this again and actually... a lot of what I listen is available for purchase at really good prices?? On iTunes, even. I guess streaming really did change the industry, lol

Anime music is trickier because sometimes all the info is in Japanese, sometimes it's partially in English, sometimes it's all romanized and/or translated into English. But I can actually buy anime music now!!!
Y'know I was kinda wondering if that'd be the case, what with how much there is by Miyano on Spotify now.

Bee

Post by Bee »

Yeah, it finally clicked that maybe things aren't as bad as they used to be? Though I was sad to find out that streaming availability doesn't mean I can actually purchase the songs.
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Since my internet's working properly again I've been listening to my "series experiment" playlist on Spotify. It's a WIP but I have a pretty good selection on there atm I think.

Some example tracks:
I really need to figure out a name to call this project though lol "series experiment" is how I labelled the Scrivener project, because I gotta name it something to open a new project, but ehhh... It's super low priority, too, I don't really need to name it until I finish the first book.