Tea!

Talk about whatever!
Bee

Tea!

Post by Bee »

I thought we needed a thread about tea so here it is
and
The Society for Evasionary Action in Literature (and Jesus)

QUIRKS.CPP

Kieran

Re: Tea!

Post by Kieran »

I haven't been drinking nearly as much tea lately, partly because I still don't have a tea pot, although I've started a bit again because it's getting cold up here.

Bee

Post by Bee »

Kieran wrote:
Tue 23 Nov, 2021, 12:14 am
I haven't been drinking nearly as much tea lately, partly because I still don't have a tea pot, although I've started a bit again because it's getting cold up here.
we got an electric tea kettle and I love it to pieces lol

I can finally make the more sensitive teas without worry \0/ and I don't have to watch the water, either!!

we haven't had a proper tea pot in a few years, though. I just use whatever is available at this point
and

QUIRKS.CPP

skysailor

Post by skysailor »

Bee wrote:
Tue 23 Nov, 2021, 12:17 am
Kieran wrote:
Tue 23 Nov, 2021, 12:14 am
we got an electric tea kettle and I love it to pieces lol

I can finally make the more sensitive teas without worry \0/ and I don't have to watch the water, either!!

we haven't had a proper tea pot in a few years, though. I just use whatever is available at this point
Electric tea kettles or bust~

I own tea pots, and yet I always just seem to stick a mesh filter in a cup instead of using them.

Kieran

Post by Kieran »

My biggest problem with lacking a tea pot is that I like to make more than one cup of tea at a time. >.> Ideally I have two or three cups worth of tea in the pot, staying warm, and then I top off my mug when it's getting low or starts getting too cool.

In other news, I just made myself some mint tea, although I had a bit of an "oh nooo" moment when I opened the box and there was nothing inside. <.< (I found another box.)

Anke

Post by Anke »

I have ateapot, but it is too big. And the thermos flask is not so great for loose tea. (I got loose chamomile, because the first time I tried that it made my tension headache go away)

Bee

Post by Bee »

Anke wrote:
Tue 23 Nov, 2021, 8:03 am
I have ateapot, but it is too big. And the thermos flask is not so great for loose tea. (I got loose chamomile, because the first time I tried that it made my tension headache go away)
May I introduce you to one of my favorite things ever? I'm not sure it's still made (it's nowhere to be found on Aladdin's website??), but damn, if you can get it, it's absolutely worth it. I got mine at the MoMA in NYC (no, seriously) back in 2013 and it lasted for several years of nearly daily use.

I miss it a lot ;-;
and

QUIRKS.CPP

Anke

Post by Anke »

Oh man, look what I found when checking if that infuser was on amazon.de

https://www.amazon.de/Katzen-Becher-Was ... 075WV36H5/

Bee

Post by Bee »

Anke wrote:
Tue 23 Nov, 2021, 2:09 pm
Oh man, look what I found when checking if that infuser was on amazon.de

https://www.amazon.de/Katzen-Becher-Was ... 075WV36H5/
omg
and

QUIRKS.CPP

corvabird

Post by corvabird »

I'm not a tea drinker or a hot drinker really, but today my throat is sore so I'm going to make a bit of decaf earl grey (my favourite tea) and have it. I think it'll be nice.

I wish I was more into tea really and people are always quick to offer lots of advice about it, but I don't think it's my thing. Maybe one day. Tastes change, etc.
Boo!