What games are you playing?

Talk about whatever!
Anke

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by Anke »

Today I worked on my long-term ambition to hunt a particular monster. Now Nuns want to kill me. Again.

InspectorCaracal

Post by InspectorCaracal »

So I started up a new FL account/character based on Anke's recent postings and dang, they've done some great stuff since I last played. I'm only in the tutorial mode but it's been expanded way more than I remember with lots of good introductory stuff to the stats and the setting chained together in a solid narrative. Super good work.

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always bad at computers.

InspectorCaracal

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Mon 15 Nov, 2021, 6:17 pm
So I started up a new FL account/character based on Anke's recent postings and dang, they've done some great stuff since I last played. I'm only in the tutorial mode but it's been expanded way more than I remember with lots of good introductory stuff to the stats and the setting chained together in a solid narrative. Super good work.
Aahhh shoot, now the hard part lol

do I wanna be a detective or a poet

zatnosk

Post by zatnosk »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Mon 15 Nov, 2021, 6:21 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:

Why not both? Both is good

InspectorCaracal

zatnosk wrote:
Mon 15 Nov, 2021, 6:59 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:
Mon 15 Nov, 2021, 6:21 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:

Why not both? Both is good
the problem is, unless they totally changed the core premise of the game, you gotta pick like a Life's Goal and primary story lines so while I can do like side plots for both I only get one main pick

i've played a little of both in the past and they're both compelling, but i dunno...... i usually go with detectivey things y'know? sometimes it's nice to branch out. but on the other hand i usually go with it because i love it?

zatnosk

Post by zatnosk »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Mon 15 Nov, 2021, 7:10 pm
the problem is, unless they totally changed the core premise of the game, you gotta pick like a Life's Goal and primary story lines so while I can do like side plots for both I only get one main pick

i've played a little of both in the past and they're both compelling, but i dunno...... i usually go with detectivey things y'know? sometimes it's nice to branch out. but on the other hand i usually go with it because i love it?
You're probably right, I haven't picked any of the "Ambition: " storylines yet, but I think there's plenty of stuff so far. I've had plenty of poet content and plenty of detective content both. And some punchy-punchy content too!

InspectorCaracal

zatnosk wrote:
Mon 15 Nov, 2021, 7:17 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:
Mon 15 Nov, 2021, 7:10 pm

You're probably right, I haven't picked any of the "Ambition: " storylines yet, but I think there's plenty of stuff so far. I've had plenty of poet content and plenty of detective content both. And some punchy-punchy content too!
..... hmmm, you got a point. I can just play around with both, I don't have to make a major choice yet. thanks 8)

in that case i'm gonna start off in Ladybones

corvabird

Post by corvabird »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
It's soooo good! I've been streaming it every week for .... 6 weeks now? Because it's just got so much story and laughs. I don't play much off-stream though because I don't want to burn out on it!
Boo!

InspectorCaracal

corvabird wrote:
Mon 15 Nov, 2021, 8:36 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:
It's soooo good! I've been streaming it every week for .... 6 weeks now? Because it's just got so much story and laughs. I don't play much off-stream though because I don't want to burn out on it!
that's a good call

ime the turn recharges keep me from burning out on it too much, what put me off it in the past is it started to feel really grindy and like there wasn't enough to Do, but it sounded like they kinda fixed that so i was like i wanna give it another shot

there's a player friend feature on there, right?

InspectorCaracal

An occurrence! Your 'Addressed as:' Quality is now Si-, er, Mad-, er, yes!
aw yiss got my fave title on now