Webtoons!

The place to talk about web comics, web serials, fanfiction, and any other kind of stories posted on the internet.
Forum rules
Tag your spoilers!
Bee

Webtoons!

Post by Bee »

Does anyone else read them? I mean, I'm behind on my entire whole list, but here are some of my favorites:
  • Dr. Frost (still ongoing)
    College professor by day, and bartender by night, psychologist Dr. Frost believes in one simple belief. Humans are all the same. He uses this tenet to guide his practice, and solves the puzzles of the human mind one by one.
  • Hooky
    Dani and Dorian have missed the bus of the school of magic. Now, they must find someone who teach them how to be a great and good witches... Or maybe not.​
  • Under the Aegis
    This is a story about the struggle for peace and the search for something precious that has been lost for over a thousand years. Six young people, with the help of the ancient weapons that chose them, must work together to solve a millennial mystery before they too become lost.
  • Super Secret
    You know that one close friend who takes care of you as if they were your own mother? For Emma, that friend is Ryan. He's the boy next door with a super secret -- he's actually a werewolf with a supernatural family. Will he be able to keep up the act hiding his true identity from his long-time friend?
  • String
    A Girl and her Mr. Awkward (Right)
  • Green & Gold (on hiatus)
    Slice of Life | Coming of Age | LGBTQ+ /// "Green & Gold" is a story about teenagers at a german boarding school.
and
The Society for Evasionary Action in Literature (and Jesus)

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Re: Webtoons!

Post by InspectorCaracal »

okay real talk I need your advice

I keep seeing Webtoons stories that look or sound interesting but as someone who reads comics on my desktop computer and its landscape-oriented monitor, it's super hard for me to actually READ them, let alone figure out how to get them into my Piperka-based webcomics reading routine.

is there anything I can do to make it easier for me to pick up and follow these?

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always bad at computers.

skysailor

Post by skysailor »

Always Human, 100% https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/alw ... 557&page=1 (and it's complete, too!)

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Thu 04 Nov, 2021, 10:23 pm

I keep seeing Webtoons stories that look or sound interesting but as someone who reads comics on my desktop computer and its landscape-oriented monitor, it's super hard for me to actually READ them, let alone figure out how to get them into my Piperka-based webcomics reading routine.

is there anything I can do to make it easier for me to pick up and follow these?
Read them on your phone like a normal person? 8P

Though TBH I've read them on the computer! I'd recommend trying zooming out so things aren't as ridiculously wide
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Bee wrote:
Thu 04 Nov, 2021, 11:33 pm
how dare you,,,

i guess i could keep like a webtoons window open that's got like Webtoons Settings or something but then I have to remember it exists

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Fri 05 Nov, 2021, 12:08 am
Bee wrote:
how dare you,,,

i guess i could keep like a webtoons window open that's got like Webtoons Settings or something but then I have to remember it exists
I suppose you could always write an extension? 😇
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

okay I caved I am downloading the app onto my phone

i'll update y'all on series later

skysailor

Post by skysailor »

Bee wrote:
InspectorCaracal wrote:
Thu 04 Nov, 2021, 10:23 pm

Though TBH I've read them on the computer! I'd recommend trying zooming out so things aren't as ridiculously wide
...I hadn't thought of doing this...

senbonzakura

Post by senbonzakura »

Well, in a probably predictable move, now that we've gotten webtoon set up again, I've started re-reading The Gamer. >.>

(I was still enjoying it when we had to stop reading last time for technological reasons, but I don't remember a lot of it and, more importantly, I don't remember how far I was.)
it is surprisingly difficult to find good low-res image motifs to put in one's signature these days

Bee

Post by Bee »

senbonzakura wrote:
Fri 05 Nov, 2021, 4:41 pm
Well, in a probably predictable move, now that we've gotten webtoon set up again, I've started re-reading The Gamer. >.>

(I was still enjoying it when we had to stop reading last time for technological reasons, but I don't remember a lot of it and, more importantly, I don't remember how far I was.)
I've been putting it off because I'd also have to start over lol

Tower of God took all my energy and I'm still two years behind
and

QUIRKS.CPP