Webtoons!

The place to talk about web comics, web serials, fanfiction, and any other kind of stories posted on the internet.
Forum rules
Tag your spoilers!
Bee

Re: Webtoons!

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Wed 18 Sep, 2024, 5:53 pm
Bee wrote:
Sat 07 Sep, 2024, 2:16 am
Bee wrote:
Fri 06 Sep, 2024, 7:12 pm
So The Makeup Remover is fantastic, I was up all night binge reading it with no regrets

man, slow burn friends to lovers is SO MUCH MORE SATISFYING. I've been reading a lot of romance recently and like, while I can get the appeal of wish-fulfillment*, it can be like... overindulging in sweets. Sure it's fun, but the aftermath isn't that great, and it ruins your appetite for wholesome food.

*Like with Daytime Star or Marry My Husband. The male love interests are good, supportive men who care for the female interest as a person with actual needs and dreams (including professional ones), but in the end, they just feel like cardboard. Those ML had literally no other goals or interests or roles besides supporting the FL. >.<
so I just spent real money to finish the webtoon and omg it shouldn't have been categorized as romance at all lol

Absolutely perfect, though!! Highly recommended.
I've started reading this and am enjoying it so far! I just wish webtoon would stop giving me the ads for bad werewolf erotica to unlock eps of it lol
Oh I know exactly which ad that is and I hate it

It's just sO BAD
and
The Society for Evasionary Action in Literature (and Jesus)

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Post by InspectorCaracal »

Bee wrote:
Fri 20 Sep, 2024, 7:20 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:
Wed 18 Sep, 2024, 5:53 pm
Bee wrote:
Sat 07 Sep, 2024, 2:16 am
so I just spent real money to finish the webtoon and omg it shouldn't have been categorized as romance at all lol

Absolutely perfect, though!! Highly recommended.
I've started reading this and am enjoying it so far! I just wish webtoon would stop giving me the ads for bad werewolf erotica to unlock eps of it lol
Oh I know exactly which ad that is and I hate it

It's just sO BAD
RIGHT!!! like i wouldn't mind so much if it was at least mediocre but it's SO AWFUL and I CAN'T HELP READING IT IF I LOOK AT THE SCREEN. i'd rather get the stupid office cat ad for the six hundredth time lmfao

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always bad at computers.

InspectorCaracal

@Bee mannnn The Makeup Remover is really good but this whole plot line with mr.abusive photography-senpai is REALLY STRESSFUL. if I didn't feel confident she'll get through it I would have quit reading 😭

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Wed 25 Sep, 2024, 7:48 am
@Bee mannnn The Makeup Remover is really good but this whole plot line with mr.abusive photography-senpai is REALLY STRESSFUL. if I didn't feel confident she'll get through it I would have quit reading 😭
Oh no, I'm sorry 😔
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Bee wrote:
Wed 25 Sep, 2024, 8:50 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:
Wed 25 Sep, 2024, 7:48 am
Oh no, I'm sorry 😔
it's okay I'm at the point where i get to watch him and his ego get completely crushed and it is TOTALLY worth it

Bee

Post by Bee »

Current obsessions:

Want to See my Cat?. Woman with a husband, three cats and two dogs is sent back in time and needs to rebuild her life. All she wants is to get her husband and all their pets back.

Love 4 a Walk. I guess I just want to read stories about pets right now??
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

EYYYYY THE GENTLE WAY IS BACK FROM HIATUS LET'S GOOOOO