Webtoons!

The place to talk about web comics, web serials, fanfiction, and any other kind of stories posted on the internet.
Forum rules
Tag your spoilers!
Bee

Re: Webtoons!

Post by Bee »

Current reads

30 Minutes with You continues to be adorable and perfect and sweet even when you just want to punch Yangil in the face

One of a Kind Romance was lovely and the right kind of creepy (unlike Cheese in the Trap, which I'm never forgiving)

No Office Romance (coauthored by the same artist as OoaKR) has been nice, I think it won't be a disappointment

Rumor Has It was also adorable

Vampire Husband never disappoints

The Top Dungeon Farmer is likely to turn into a harem at some point in the future, but for now I'm enjoying it a lot
and
The Society for Evasionary Action in Literature (and Jesus)

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Post by InspectorCaracal »

Bee wrote:
Thu 02 May, 2024, 8:59 pm
Current reads

30 Minutes with You continues to be adorable and perfect and sweet even when you just want to punch Yangil in the face

One of a Kind Romance was lovely and the right kind of creepy (unlike Cheese in the Trap, which I'm never forgiving)

No Office Romance (coauthored by the same artist as OoaKR) has been nice, I think it won't be a disappointment

The Top Dungeon Farmer is likely to turn into a harem at some point in the future, but for now I'm enjoying it a lot
i'm so behind on 30 Minutes aaaaaaa

i've seen the banner ads for OoaKR and NOR but didn't bother trying them out, i'll revisit them :eyes:

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always bad at computers.

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Thu 02 May, 2024, 11:09 pm
Bee wrote:
Thu 02 May, 2024, 8:59 pm
Current reads

i'm so behind on 30 Minutes aaaaaaa
YOU NEED TO CATCH UP THIS IS AN ORDER
i've seen the banner ads for OoaKR and NOR but didn't bother trying them out, i'll revisit them :eyes:
Let me know what you think! OoaKR even has a little bit of blood 8o
and

QUIRKS.CPP

Bee

Post by Bee »

Currently binging Your Smile is a Trap and @InspectorCaracal should join me
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Bee wrote:
Tue 07 May, 2024, 12:18 am
i'll put it on my list but i'm still recovering from realizing 40 episodes into OoaKR that the MC's core character arc is going to be overcoming all the creative mental blocks I can't SO I MIGHT NEED A MINUTE

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Tue 07 May, 2024, 10:49 pm
Bee wrote:
i'll put it on my list but i'm still recovering from realizing 40 episodes into OoaKR that the MC's core character arc is going to be overcoming all the creative mental blocks I can't SO I MIGHT NEED A MINUTE
... Oh I forgot about that. It... Didn't really come up nearly as much as it seems (hence why I forgot lmao)
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Bee wrote:
Tue 07 May, 2024, 11:06 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:
Bee wrote:
... Oh I forgot about that. It... Didn't really come up nearly as much as it seems (hence why I forgot lmao)
it's fine lmfao I was just like oh cool she writes fanfiction and then she's having her whole EXISTENTIAL CRISIS and I was like

BOY. GEE. THIS SOUNDS STRANGELY FAMILIAR. :joy:

i'm super enjoying it tho, i don't think i would've gotten past the first 3 episodes if you hadn't recommended it (they're not bad, just nothing hooked me) but i'm glad i did

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Tue 07 May, 2024, 11:23 pm
Bee wrote:
Tue 07 May, 2024, 11:06 pm
InspectorCaracal wrote:

it's fine lmfao I was just like oh cool she writes fanfiction and then she's having her whole EXISTENTIAL CRISIS and I was like

BOY. GEE. THIS SOUNDS STRANGELY FAMILIAR. :joy:

i'm super enjoying it tho, i don't think i would've gotten past the first 3 episodes if you hadn't recommended it (they're not bad, just nothing hooked me) but i'm glad i did
At the point I picked it up I was just like, I trust this art style not to be horny, I'll keep reading 😬 And then I loved it!
and

QUIRKS.CPP

InspectorCaracal

Bee wrote:
Tue 07 May, 2024, 11:29 pm
At the point I picked it up I was just like, I trust this art style not to be horny, I'll keep reading 😬 And then I loved it!
LOL oh no I hate how relatable that is

Bee

Post by Bee »

InspectorCaracal wrote:
Tue 07 May, 2024, 11:34 pm
Bee wrote:
Tue 07 May, 2024, 11:29 pm
LOL oh no I hate how relatable that is
For real tho
and

QUIRKS.CPP